Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Our latest batch of chicks have hatched and it looks like there’s 10 of them. We let our hens do it all themselves and this one was a surprise. We suspected she was sitting because she only showed up at feeding time every now and then. She is an older hen and is by all measures, past her laying prime. We adopted her into our flock last year by way of a friend of ours. She’s down to laying only a couple of eggs a month, but she’s making the most of the ones contributed by our other girls. Good job, Mama!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 8 Natural Uses for Baking Soda in the Garden from Organics 4 Green Livings
2. 11 Reasons Why Your Hens Aren’t Laying from Murano Chicken Farm
3. How to Make Your Own Vanilla Extract from Healing Harvest Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.